and that video in the previous post keep looking weird, have no idea why, I already checked the code and its just like all the other ones Ive previously used, and honestly I like the song, so I wont remove it and Im not in the mood to keep fighting with it, so, IDGAF!
so, came home, found the kid studying as he is in exam week, and checked on the daily planner, just to find another two pages note from the teacher...that totally got me down. Im tired of this, Im supposed to go meet with her ASAP, but honestly I dont want to see her face anymore. she keeps complaining about the kid´s behavior, and honestly I cant help to feel so disappointed, feeling as such a failure as a mom, and the worst thing is, that I have no idea how to fix all these. what got my attention is the fact that his karate instructor is so amazed with his as he is catching up so good with the kids that have been there in class for over a year; so its kinda curious that he is able to follow instructions so good in one place but in the other one apparently he is the worst kid that has been admitted in that school.
I was supposed to go get the forms to get him in a new school today, unfortunately,they close before I get out of work so I couldnt do it. Im still pending to figure out how to work it out.
Ill be asking for my compensatory days for the weeks to come, as apparently I dont have that much time anymore and definitely I dont want to loose them. just hope Ill make them worth it.
just as a side note...the keyboard is starting to get hot, actually is not the keyboard its the left side of the palmrest and the touchpad...I would say, HDD, motherboard and palmrest replacement
**-*-*-
another side note...I can proudly say I kept my shit together last night and successfully handle what in the past would have ended in a very nasty discussion with certain specimen in my family; at that point my dad and my sister where in the room so they got to hear everything...bad note...my dad tried to talk to him, but, is something that particular person doesnt know, for some reason in his mind, every body around him are slaves who have to do and please him on whatever he wants :s but Im improving, and that makes me happy...and I should be getting my router soon, so that would be one less fight a day :D
No comments:
Post a Comment