Tuesday, September 1, 2009

:::cosmic gate ft Tiff Lacey-open your heart:::

usually I just have a lot of songs in my playlist, I stopped my attempts to have them organize cause for any other reason they would always get messed up again, so now I just have them there, playing in the background while I fight with the customer, and there are sometimes that I get stuck in one and start listening to the same one over and over again, the one Im stuck with right now is this one



and it brought up to my attention that several of the songs Ive been getting stuck with have been featured by this girl, she really rocks :D

anyway, I was craving for some chocolate ice cream today, so as I wanted this so much I decided to go downstairs to buy one, but guess what ? there was no ice cream :( so I ended up eating a pina colada popsicle. the point of this is that brought up to my memory that other flavor I love...pina colada,..there were some candies I loved when I was a kid, I could eat the whole bag at once, you could even feel the tiny pieces of coconut..damn! they were like christmas every day!! jaja

and Ive been trying to find a picture of those candies and the chocolate-mint cookies I love (but havent been able to find them either) but this was the closest I could found....

I do remember they looked something like that, but damn...they were so freaking good...ouh cielos...I want chocolate mint cookies and pina colada candies....and ice cream...

No comments:

Post a Comment