today I started my training, two weeks training, 4 hours a day,.,I was literally falling asleep, worst thing is, Im the only girl, and we are just like 10 there, so if I fall asleep definitely someone will notice, being that someone, the trainer :s
I have two labs tomorrow, one of them math, and as I haven't touch anything at all, its giving me a lot of issues, then fisica lab, that one will be interesting,.,
came home today, did homework with the kid, then we had dinner and talked, its interesting how things change and we dont even notice, he has started to share a lot more, I try to talk to him about my job, and he makes questions about it, its funny to hear him, realizing how he sees the world, he has always had a very extended vocabulary, guess that´s makes it funny too, to see him so young but asking so serious things, but at the same time he comes up with so many funny stories...Ive received some offers to do an exchange, (like if someone has been reading this Oo!), and I said, JAMAS! definitely this kid makes me so freaking upset, and not him but the whole situation of having to be responsible for someone else´s life sometimes just feels like way too much, but no matter how hard he can manage to turn things, I would never change him JAMAS, NUNCA JAMAS!! (but just in case come try again when we are doing homework :P)
guess I should keep on working in my homework, busy day waiting tomorrow....
No comments:
Post a Comment