Thursday, September 17, 2009

if that's what it takes..



so many things going one at this point in my life, some very exciting and happy and some other, very stressing. yesterday was a very tough day, gotta say Im sorry to some one who payed a price he was not supposed to, dont know how you are handling all this, I gotta be honest with you, I have no idea what to do, how to do it, what to say, when to say it,.,its funny cause I feel like if Im 15 years old again, que embarrassing jaja

been avoiding to write about this for a few days, basically cause the mix of feelings has been way too much for me to handle, work is getting really stressing and it has been hard for me to maintain sanity regarding that, feeling the clock is ticking behind my back, has taken the worst out of me.

but today, today has been different,.,realizing I was acting really bad, holding accountable people who had nothing to do with what was going on, as someone told me not so long ago, "you need to learn to let go, just let yourself go" so, Im trying, today I did it, and I have to say, it feels good.

came home, did homework with the kid, who by the way didnt bring any notes from school (finally!), had dinner with him and heard funny stories about paco at school, that poor bird, first and last day at school...

thanks for coming home with me today, those few minutes I get to spend with you really help to make me forget all that stress from sales, and customers, and everything...I really really needed them :$

No comments:

Post a Comment