and today was the culmination of a very important goal I had setup to myself. the purchase of the laptop and getting the wireless network in the house. My dad wanted to help me and tried to get the wireless thing on his own, unfortunately, didnt work, and as my brother has this special gift of just taking the shit out of everybody, my dad and I had reach this point of wanting to resolve this internet issue someway or another. so, we agreed on purchasing the router instead of waiting for the ISP.
so, my friend searched for some routers on line so we had an idea on how much they would cost. and today we went looking for some new ones, considering that for a lil higher price we would get a new item instead of a used one. anyway, we got it, I couldn't wait to get home to setup the whole thing. what made the waiting bearable was a rocking frosty cappuccino I got...really good.
so came home, connected the whole thing, and started fighting with the network encryption (thanks for the help, I couldnt have done it without you) till we finally got it.
started walking around the house chatting, felt like a lil kid on Christmas, this couldn't get any better!![actually yes, but guess Im keeping this blog PG-13 so..]
Im happy, frosty cappuccino, new router and my very own wireless network....
thanks for all the help and mentoring through all this painful process, you have definitely played a very important part in all these, even though u keep saying u havent done anything, thanks for rocking! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment