Sunday, September 20, 2009

stubborness 101

"Don't be too critical of somebody. Sure they could do it better. But they're trying.

Someone close to you needs to distance themselves -- but it's almost certainly temporary! Everyone needs space sometimes, and if you set them free, they're almost sure to return to you soon."

~ que tal eso? como no! guess mm, I dont know, Im just gonna keep trying to get some things out of my mind as Ive been doing for the last weeks, gotta say, honestly, some comments made today didnt help at all, but, nothing I can do, I wont get you out of your spot, plus, old self-protection habits are kinda hard to remove, BUT Im planning, getting in action plan to understand this is totally unnecessary ASAP has to make the job. just an old habit of mine, knowing the WHY´s of everything, annoying?..maybe, at least for some people looks like it is :$

anyway....

only thing I would say is, now more than ever I can tell...

KARMA IS SUCH A BITCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment