Tuesday, September 15, 2009

forgot my cap...dammit!

" just put your sales cap on (mentally,.. unless you have one for real,. :O!)"



...and I need to learn how to sell,.,


so thing is this, Ive been threaten to get fired if I dont reach my goal on sales,., 4 years ago when I was doing my interview, the manager in charge was kind enough asking me...you seem to have selling skills, would you like to go to our sales dept? HELL NO! please send me to tech....

anyway, Ive been giving a lot of thought to this, trying to hear when these people is selling, and damn, I just cant :$, cant lie that way, I need to learn how to make up some nice bullshit and learn how to sell it.

things havent been doing that good lately I guess, Im tired, worried, in pain,.,. I just need to get more organized, feel Im getting one thing after the other, no time to breath. Been delaying some very important things, and I need to catch up with them ASAP.

big changes are coming ahead, life is kicking me hard to make me understand that.,.,

update....

and I ended up one more day sale-less.,.not even a damn disc!
kid is at the beach right now with my parents, house is so boring without him; thought on taking advantage on the situation but right now I just wished I would have told them to wait for me,.,
guess I should make better use of this time.

as ironic as it can be, right now I feel Im paying back things I wished to some other people so long long long ago...... PAYBACK TIME IS A BITCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment