You've been on an emotional roller coaster lately, and you've had all the fun you can stand. You may find yourself trying to figure out what's going to happen next. Just for the next couple of days, though, stop pushing. Let the universe take the wheel and see what happens. Along the way, you could end up feeling pretty darned good about yourself -- all because of someone who wants to see you as you really are.
~ mmm, no comments,.-.- guess yes, I should stop thinking and give some rest to some thoughts that keep bouncing inside my head, it might be time for the universe to take the wheel, and for me just to step aside and just watch,.,Im tired, Im just tired, trying to figure out things that are just totally out of my control.
nothing good or interesting for the last few days, been writting about the thoughts I got after a recent visit to the bank, but, damn, que weba
finally TIC homework is done and uploaded, working right now on the fisica homework, dont like this, but Im trying to finish that today so I can go out tomorrow. planning to have lunch with Liss, I really need that, have so long not talking with her, we need to catch up.
on monday starts the count, we´ll see if this time its for real, got 3 weeks....if we dont make it in 3 all this will be over. guess thats one of the things that has been making me feel so down lately,.,I just hope whatever happens, as HE told me once, "whatever happens its gonna be for the best",.,if not...we´ll see our faces back in 60 (right chepis?)
No comments:
Post a Comment