yesterday was a really tough day. had the last exam, I should have read at least once, but I didnt do anything. at least I passed. I dont like that cause that means having to work harder for this one later on, but, damn, I was way too tired.
came back, had lunch with the family, they were supposed to go to this "place in the middle of nowhere" but I messed up, I told the kid he could go but he had so many homework, that at the end he had to stay home, he was really sad cause of that, I dont blame him. that was totally my fault. so we spent the rest of the afternoon fighting to have him read numbers and write them down. it took around 4 or 5 hours to complete the whole homework. we were exhausted.
got to watch a movie I love, unfortunately its been really rare that I get to see it since the beginning. but I always get the same feeling when I get to the last part, when she is crying cause she thinks she lost him cause she was to coward to talk to him and the damn cat scares her cause she is daydreaming he is coming to the kitchen, and then when she runs to catch him but he is about to ring the door bell.....I havent found it with the subtitle to download it yet, but Ill find it someday.
and then we decided to do a tv series marathon, as if we didnt need to rest at all...I had watch it already, it was really really good, but it really changed when shared, I had a really good time and slept like a baby the next 3 hours :P, thanks for sharing, I know Ive been pushing for that, I finally got you to watch it :D
now Im really sleepy, but just got a chocolate :D that will wake me up, have to go pay college, and English exam...eeeewww...hate to walk...
*-*-*-
just came back, did the payment, it was a good move to wait till today cause there was nobody there, I even got to pick up the forms for the English exam, when walking to pick up the forms I saw the Tahoe again, I love it! I was gonna take a picture of it when coming back but was gone already :( so Ill have to wait, Ill be so harassing that tahoe from now on jajajaja
No comments:
Post a Comment