Saturday, August 29, 2009

day 2..the toughest one...just one more day to go

so here´s the thing,.,.

last semester, which btw was my first one, I killed myself studying, almost literally. I studied each and every day. I was tired, almost didnt see my kid, and the grades I got were not exactly what I expected as a pay off to all that hard work.
this semester I definitely have started it the wrong way...I basically just didnt care for the past 4 weeks and tried to get all that info in less than a week. I feel like with a constipated brain..so much info inside, trying to find a place to stay still, numbers and rules and formulas getting mixed up there, they just dont know how to file them selves; and totally unable to come out. master plan was to study as much as I could and to have a good night sleep on friday night, but the last thing I did was to sleep.
now Im at about 4 hours to the first exam, which I havent review anything for it.

we´ll see how this day goes. so far I have to say is doing good. Ill post the update as soon as I come back home.

I have the best kid ever, he woke up early in the morning as usual, trying as hard as he could not to make any sound whatsoever, and let me sleep till his tummy couldnt take it anymore...he goes and touches me and said "mommy its been a long while since you are here, there´s nobody out there and Im really really hungry" how was I not supposed to jump out of the bed to fix him some breakfast??, that was the sweetest way to wake me up. before he used to go hit the door till ill almost fell off its hinches and yell "MOOOOOOOOOOMMMM"

and let me tell you this, if he manages to keep the new way till he gets married, I can tell you .....he is sooooo getting "some" every night

*-*-

and Im updating till today cause last night I was just way too tired, but it went good, really good. Fisica exam was way way too long, but did it completly and hopefully wiht no mistakes. Math was even better, TEACHER ALLOWS PRINTED MATERIAL FOR IT! I didnt know but Im so printing everything for the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment