I was doing a quick review here, Ive had the notebook for a lil bit over two weeks and I still don't have my wireless network at home, why, u might ask..well...cause the dude in charge of that apparently is such an air head who lost the application my dad sign, and that shouldn't have turned out into such a complicated issue but, let me explain the whole story....
so this ISP people has some sort of promotion, so if we upgrade the speed of the current connection we have, they would give for free one of this USB 3G things...so my dad signed up for that thing, as the USB thing will be FREE, they made him sign some papers stating he received one, so at first apparently they didn't have on stock, but then, this dude calls my dad stating he lost the signed paper, but my dad refused to sign another one thinking the dude was trying to cheat the system .,.,anyway...we tried to get the service contacting another agent from that people but we are stuck with the original dude so we have to wait till he works in the process...in the meantime...I have no wireless :(
the kid has been sick all week, he started with stomach issues, then fever, then flu, now stomach issues again...I was hoping I was gonna be able to send him back to school tomorrow but apparently we wont be able to do so, I just hope he will get better along the weekend.
apparently the team will be making a meeting this weekend, I was so looking forward to go out drinking a bit, I feel like its been years since I don't go out and I really really wanted to go but I wont be able to cause Im still a lil bit sick and I cant leave the kid alone with his sickness. :(
and Im getting the feeling I should start studying, so I guess I will stop photoshoping pics and will start reviewing some math classes.
No comments:
Post a Comment