Friday, August 7, 2009

sick at home

and I am sick...I was gonna go to work to go to the clinic and take the risk whether the doc was gonna send me home or not, but my dad told me it would be better to stay home, so I had to do what I had to do, went straight back to bed. as the day is getting warmer and the pills are starting to knock me down, Im feeling a lil bit better, at least I can sit down without having the feeling to move in slow motion to get all my bones sitting in the appropriate place or the place they rather to stay so they wont hurt.
right now Im getting some player downloaded in the notebook to go and just connect my external hdd and spend the whole day lying in bed watching movies, I just dont want to move at all so Im looking for a way to get them all playing automatically one after the other one, damn media player doesn't wanna work for me this time and this other download Im doing is taking forever, so in the meantime Im just listening to some music,one of my favorite tv shows is "live from Abbey Road" but for either reasons I havent been able to watch it lately, and its from there were I take my artist of the week, I just found one, I love blues, and while youtubing I found this song, which I love by the way, I loved it even more cause its being performed by two artist that I really like.,.,and the lyrics...well...que te puedo decir....what are the odds huh?

behold my new artist of the week Ben Harper and Jack Johnson [ooohhh I love Jack Johnson]...



Don't do me any favors
matter of fact why don't you
do yourself a few
your presence ain't nobody's blessing
I've got plenty of other things
I could do
oh no, not another excuse
your tired silly games
for me are just no use
and now it's plain for me to see
you're with somebody
that you don't want to be
so won't you
please please me like you want to
not like you have to
or won't you just go on and leave me
leaving me is the least
that you could do
you could have spared me
so much misery
and told me you just wanted
a friend
believe me there is a difference
when you mean it
and when you pretend
or was I just you habit
cause I know a habit
is a hard thing to break
but won't you spare me
a little mercy
there's only so much
that I can take
but won't you
please please me like you want to
not like you have to
or won't you just go on and leave me
leaving me is the least
that you could do

No comments:

Post a Comment