at the beginning of this week I saw how much work I have pending and how many things I have to do during the weekend...first thing to do..check how many OTHER things I can do instead of the homeworks....procastination mode ON!
next thing in the list was to freak out thinking about all the homework, all the studying, classes, labs, etc that I have to do, but as of today, Im feeling better, Fisica homework is almost done, just missing a couple of exercises and to print it out. have a lot of reading to do for ortografia and TIC, damn...hate ortografia...eeeewwwww
anyway, stepping out a bit, seems there's nothing to freak out and it seems Ill be able to do everything on time. the kid has been doing good at school too, homework with him is not a hell anymore, as people say, once you touch bottom the only way you can go is up....so looks like after that freaky sunday we both reach bottom and now we are both going up..TOGETHER :D
as days go by Im feeling better, getting my mind at ease and learning to focus on the things that matter and the things I can actually control, everything else..well,., there's nothing that can be done and Im not hurting myself anymore cause of that, learning how to let go has been really hard, the toughest thing Ive had to do, but definitely is paying off
No comments:
Post a Comment