Tuesday, August 25, 2009

future had never look so handsome :D !

today's quickie...

"You have solid footing in your life now and a good sense of where you want to go."

its been years since I dont check a horoscope, I used to do that when I was at college and had nothing else to do [ which translates to : had a lot of things to study but I had an urge to procrastinate them ] and last night I checked it again [ what a coincidence to be checking that stuff now that Im back in college...procrastination issues I guess ] I found it funny when I read it last night cause somehow describes what's going on in my mind.
the one from today deserved a double triple wow...cause that is how I feel. Im living that calm after the storm, that moment of peace after so many things that have been going on in my life; sad, bad, painful, hurting, upsetting things; but are exactly all those things that took me here, where Im standing right now. Ive learn how to deal with a lot of things that thought I was never gonna be able to, learning to let go, learning to be patient, learning the how and when to say things, learning that not everything has to do with me, and that somethings are just out of my control.
I feel happy and full of hope, I know more storms are coming my way, but I know something good will come along; future had never look so handsome :D

No comments:

Post a Comment