Thursday, October 29, 2009

God Im old!

as I was on my way home yesterday, the dude who drove me home was listening to a radio and they started playing an old song, I remember while riding in the car with my dad, dudes in the radio saying "do you remember this song?" and I would think like, "damn that people is old!"; but yesterday, yesterday was my turn...that dude in the radio saying, "do you remember this song?...that song that man dedicated to you...that man that you are married now...or that was your first boyfriend..?" I never had a boyfriend at school, and definitely nobody dedicated that song to me, but, I thought, he is right, how many woman my age are listening to that song thinking about their sweetheart at school, or even those who actually got married with them...God I AM OLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment