Sunday, November 8, 2009

sleeping my sunday off

so...parciales are finally over, we´ve had rain all weekend, and after i had the last parcial, went to meet the family at my mom´s as we do all sundays. so had lunch with them, watched the news, 91 deaths 60 missing .... ( feeling so damn bad I let him leave the house in such terrible weather condition knowing the place I live..that was just irresponsable from my side, baby Im so sorry) so after I had lunch, went to bed to watch movies and I fell asleep...woke up a few times but I was feeling so damn lazy...I got up like 5 hours later...I needed that rest. then came home, and now Im not sleepy at all, so Im enjoying just watching my boys embracing the sleepiness.
things at work again are getting fucked up, still dont know how I would manage but, the plan so far, is to improve what Ive been failing so far, have to manage to sale and to ask for that freaking email. then, Ill ask for the raise...how? I still dont know...as of right now, Ill have to manage.
Gotta say, days like today, I feel....I feel...blessed....having people I love and who love me around...safe...looking at all the things that seem to be coming my way but, I know, Ill do it. we can do it, and it all be ok.
now, I knew this long long time ago, but, last night was one more proof that...I so should stop drinking...at least when Im pmsing or when Im in THAT week of the month :$ I just loose it..,and its not funny at all to just mess such a perfect moment.

1 comment:

  1. to the first part of the post,. :) yes yes, it did rain a lot,. but not to worry sweetz,.

    to the last part of the post: mhmmmmmm,. sou gotta be careful with that,. :$

    ReplyDelete