Sunday, November 29, 2009

blast from the past....



I was going through my music files and found this song, I knew was kinda old, but when I found the video in you tube I was shock, 1988! dayum, I was...let me check...I was 6 years old! anyway, made me laughed, I remember my older cousin dressing like that and getting her hair with the high ony tail, although she would use it in a more Cyndi Lauper way



but then I found this other song...and that´s a real blast from the past...



I remember hearing that song in those radio programs they would air on sunday night..."una noche para dos...con Ozi Reyes... (I don even know if that´s how its spelled..) jaja, remember those people calling to send greetings to their lovely oso pooh from tigger...so lame, guess in the inside I was jealous and wishing for someone to call and dedicate a song to me...jajaja

No comments:

Post a Comment