so, past few days have been mentally exhausting for me. been carrying an unbearable amount of frustration at my job, and as immature as I am, instead of working harder to change my actual state here, I started to give a damn about it, which after a few weeks lead to the inevitable, someone was gonna find out and was gonna report it to my boss,.,
so, got the warning from my boss, (till now I havent been told exactly what the disciplinary action would be), the kid starts his summer school today at the new school, (first time in his life going to school alone ), I have no damn money ( which apparently its a normal state for everybody here) and also going through some personal transition-renovating-renew kind of thing... now Im just T-I-R-E-D!
anyway, Im working hard right now to do what I have to at my job, that way I wont get my butt kicked out of here, I really need this damn job. (I wish I could have a job of my own, too bad I cant think on something )
cant wait for friday to come, Im just stressed and tired, there are only two instances where everything seems to dissapear and I can breath normally... those minutes before my baby falls asleep; looking at those beautiful eyes and how he says I love you mommy; or when Im with my handsome boyfriend just watching tv or a movie, those moments right there are my definition of happiness, I could stay there forever...
yes yes,. he is handsome n_n
ReplyDeletetan humilde... that´s why I love you mi vida (K)
ReplyDelete