friday 13th...
if there's something Ive never believed in is superstition...but today, man, today might make me reconsider that..s.
ironically, the reasons why it has been such a bad day, are nothing even close to supernatural events. although I gotta say it is interesting to see how a chain of event can develop in such a very unpleasant result. I know everything that happens comes as a consequence of what we do or say, but I had never lived something so obvious like as today.
so, it all started last night, started with a phone call, then a phone running out of charge, a short power cord on an ac adapter, an alarm set to vibration, a vibration that is so low I didnt feel it, which led to me waiking up so damn late, as I rush to come to work I forgot to bring the chest gear of the kid I had till today to return, as I was still half way asleep when I got here, got in a fight with a customer, which left me feeling even worst, and as a result also of me waiking up so late I forgot to get my money in my purse, I had to go to the drugstore to my meds, no money, have to pay the cab to go see the kid, NO MONEY!, with my hormons going nuts, anxious waiting for my boss to ask him his approval to take a late lunch to go see my kid, having him using my sale rate as an excuse, I end up crying,., FTS! CRYING, in the bathroom...how lame is that! which made me to realize how unable to express myself when I dealing with all these things at once, feeling bad cause it seems Im making some people feel uncomfortable when the only thing I want is to have exactly those people right next to me, and even though that, I just cant say it.
jejejeje, No pude leer tu post. por que las Letritas son bien chikititititas...pero eso si Bos sos BONITA.........ba pues
ReplyDeletethanks for the feedback, changed it a lil bit, hope it works this time. :D
ReplyDelete