been reading all day, got bitched by a customer who definitly got me so pissed off...I even broke my headsets...stupid....the kid is sick...at first I was told ,.,no worries there´s no need to take him to the doctor, so I had to wait what I felt like years to get home,.,just to come here and to be told by the same person,.,we have to take him to the doctor we are still on time,.,as Im such a useless mom I thought, ok, there´s this lady who raised 3 kids, and none of us are dead, so she must know something...so, even though I came so pissed off from work, worried about the kid, and got even more upset cause she could have gone to pick me up and take the kid to the doctor earlier, she decided to wait till I got home,., anyway, we went, doctor said, just give him something for the fever and we´ll see how it goes...I said, damn...there goes $20 for something I already knew, then, got home, and this sweet lady says, I told her to wait, it was not huge need to take the kid to the doctor....fuck, fuck, fuck....
anyway,., Im just bitching around right now, [instead of reading] and just can`t wait for this weekend to finish, Im sad I wont be able to go to Vane´s house today, but Im sure they´ll understand and hopefuly we will be able to meet again all of us, soon. at least before the wedding
...highlights...the kid is doing better right now, he still does not want to eat, but at least he stopped crying and seems to be feeling better...I hope he will stay like that the rest of the night...
No comments:
Post a Comment