Monday, February 23, 2009

even dreams are real

still here doing homework, had to listen a call that I got audited on friday...was a really bad call, ...I really tried to listen to it, but I can´t, I keep listening to these people all day long, my ears just refuse to keep listening to this crap, so I´m just getting ready for the feedback tomorrow.
the kid and the sister got in a fight today at the school bus,.,that got me speechless today when I got home,.,this mom-thing is going worst everyday, people keep saying, it´s just a phase...cielos...sometimes that just makes me wish for him to grow up faster than what he is doing, but at the same time, he is so fun and sweet right now, he still looooves to kiss me jajaja
so...dunno...gotta come up with something to make him behave, gotta say he has improve in his work, so it might be right and it´s just a matter of time to get him out of troubles.
Everything else it´s just the same..nothing has change, Im just trying to find the time to sleep a lil´bit more but at the same time to get things on time.
took two sleeping pills yesterday...aparently was a good show to see,.,that´s what people at the house said,.,so my next experiment will be that,., a couple of sleeping pills, a videocam, tv, and me....I have no memory on what happened that day, aparently I started talking crap right before I got knocked out, at least I was able to get the kid in his pj´s and took him to bed, the next day I asked him who dressed him to sleep and he just started laughing, aparently even he noticed how dopped his mom was :P
got my first experiment of the year, I haven´t come up with any survey recently...hhmmm..I´ll have to think on one soon...
I found this song today, I´m not into this type of music, but gotta say there are some songs that really rock...
definitly sometimes I wish I wouldn´t have to wake up and just keep dreaming,.,I hope it´s true that even dreams are real...


No comments:

Post a Comment