today´s been such a long and slow day,., been almost falling sleep but i got to end the HW,., bad thing is that I was so sleepy that I forgot to add some data and at the end I screw up.
we also got the evaluation today..got a 100% :D,.,but damn, I was so nervous I was even sweating, thanks to G´s tlamemes for the help jajajajaja
after work, I got the chance to meet with the gilrs for some coffee, we just missed the bride, but, I always get this weird feeling when I meet with them, dunno, its like,.,we dont have that much in common anymore, weird ackward feeling and sometimes, I got the feeling they think the same too,.,so I was there, taking my coffee thinking wth am I donig here instead of being with my kid,., when all of a sudden things changed...
its amazing how life changes, and sometimes you dont even realize, you are so inmerse on your own miserable feeling, thinking that life sucks, and why on earth you have been force to leave such awful things in your life when you have been so kind with everybody, and then, someone, outside, with absolutly no idea what you are going through comes and cleans up the way for you...
sometimes we think we might know someone, but the truth is,,,we never get to know people completly, but the point of all this senseless is...
things always happen for a reason, we most of the time do not understand that, but, along the way, after years and years, we just suddenly stop and take a look back and realize, how those bad things that happened to us, made us stronger, made us change, made us a better person, helped us to be ready for what it had yet to come....thanks to some people I can realize that, almost 3 years now and I can still remember everything, and now I smile when I do, and think...I wished I knew what I know now back then...when days felt like months, and each minute felt it lasted forever...now.... 3 years later I can tell....I dont regret anything I did, anything I said, anything that happened,.,cause the road was already set up for me, and I was just getting ready for it.
....and what I can tell you is....I know its hard, and I know you must not believe this, not even from me, but one thing is for sure....you have to give yourself a chance...cause nobody will be waiting till you get the guts of making that jump...believe me you are missing so much, yes, it´s true, love hurts...but it also makes you better, you cant keep yourself away of that, one day or another it will catch you, and somehow I know the time is now...so I hope, you let yourself go and enjoy what´s being shown right in front of you, stop blinding yourself and realize that the chance is now, its not gonna be easy and it will take some pain, but the reward will come later in a way you´ve never suspected....be free...do not settle....you are not meant to be alone....
No comments:
Post a Comment