souh...things go like this.....my forever-dream its to start doing some investment meanwhile Im still stuck at the parents house, been thinking and seudo-planning this during all ´08 I got dissapointed when Dec catch up with me and nothing was done at all.
well, so at least to assure something was finally gonna be done this year, I inscribe myself to the university, yes, Im not used to that, yes, Im getting tired like crazy, but..yes...its a goal that has to be attain someday...morning (¿?), anyway...been fighting with the brother for the last couple of weeks to have the right to use this damn thing, Im tired already, we´ve been fighting since we got the computer the first time and it has gone worst now that Im in classes so, things being said, I need my own system, so I can use it with no problem, with no people bugging around, at first I was kinda dissapointed cause thinking on getting the money for such a thing, is not easy thing for me...but...got to check some notes and....guess what.....I have enough to do it...that got me so damn happy...so, now we can start very seriously the search for that ouh-so-loved-highly-appreciated-long-last-waited portable computer...souh that got me so fucking happy at first and then....something else happened...
the sister saw my full of frustration face due the computer-fighting thing and cause of some comments I did, she remind me about a house she saw, wich she considers Id love...wich she is probably right, at least, the neighborhood its a place I DO love, my dreamed place to raise my kid gotta say, so, we knew about this house around....last year....middle of last year maybe, so as I couldnt get anything done at that time ($$$), I totally erased that house from my mind, thing is she told me the house is still available...so I called....and ....
yes, it is correct, house its available, someone needs to rent it, and I want to buy it but not live in it....CAN SOMETHING BE ANY MORE PERFECT????? ....well, yes.....
it would be perfect if I had the money to actually buy it...or at least to got the chance to get a loan at the bank to buy it...which, due my so poor work-class paycheck wont be worth of...
but....se vale soñar....
at least the fact that the chance is still there....that there might be a way to work all this out, and have all what I dream off come true....cielos, CIELOS!!!! got a huge huge smile in my face...
so....we´ll see if all this works out...at least...if it does not...it brought some hope, we are still fighting...
No comments:
Post a Comment