Tuesday, February 17, 2009

manual request...

so..as Im such a new user on this motherhood thing, I can definitly tell...I suck at this...kidz already 4 and we are struggling so much on this so call discipline. we are facing even more challenges now at the new school. I've been call to a meeting with his teacher this coming thursday, so we'll see what she has to say. thing is...I dont agree with some things she considers in her teaching methods, I was checking one of his HW yesterday and she added some notes stating that painting some drawings with purple hair is not the correct color to use....and I think...arent kids suppose to use their imagination as they want??? I mean...he is just a kid, he can paint whatever color he wants, cant he?? even grown-up woman paint their fucking hair with any crazy color they want, even more than one color...why on earth my kid cant paint a drawing with some purple hair???
so , just in order to keep world's peace I didnt reply to her note and I didnt say anything to my kid, he can use all the colors he wants anytime he wants.
so, if you have any tip will be more than welcome...how to raise a kid and not die trying....

No comments:

Post a Comment