
I have to upload my homework, and got until 12 to do it...and guess what??? my USB just died...and as prepared I always am...got absolutly no back up of all the files I have in that fucking USB, Im in a hurry now for the hw, but what hurts the most are all the files I had save there already, my crazy writtings I´ve been saving there since middle of last year seems to be now gone, a very important letter, my never-ended script, my never-ended book, and all the nonsense Ive been writting there, cielos....in my desperation just called Erick, so he states he´ll try to fix it, I hope he will be able to, and as soon its up and running again, Ill end uploading the writtings, I have not even half of them uploaded yet....and I cant afford to loose them, my memory sucks...
and this is why....you should always create a back up....
No comments:
Post a Comment