Sunday, March 14, 2010

and I like how that sounds~

>>>>

You could be ready to start making some fresh starts and new beginnings in your personal life right now. You may find yourself having to adapt to a number of changing circumstances at this time. All your hard work could finally be paying off and you might start reaping rewards like never before.

You should be in a fairly confident and optimistic frame of mind, and you could find yourself the center of attention. You might be feeling the need to project yourself with a bit more forcefulness than usual right now. You’ll probably find yourself a little more wrapped up with your own issues rather than with the outside world today.

>>>>>>

~ and I definitely like how that sounds. ~.~

last friday I was talking with my sis and my dad, and while telling one of my many stories he made me realize on something, Im more relax, more happy where I am right now. I´ve noticed some changes in my lately, but havent realize exactly on what it was till my dad said it.

my main hope, as my horoscope said today is, that i would finally get the pay off of all the hard work ive been doing for such a long time. Im feeling pretty optimistic, only thing left...

the kid.... but, even that today was so good. watching my two baby boys laughing together, I love that, wish my memory didnt suck this much to be able to keep all those mental pics forever, watching my lil kid laughing just makes my heart feel happy

and even though I lost 4 hours of my life hearing this old man repeating himself over and over again, gotta thank my handsome for being there, pusito with his cold, guess he heard just 1/3 of all the stories I said...

2:15 am... Independence day in the tv, sweety on the phone, guess its time now to move to the bed and rest

:D





No comments:

Post a Comment