Saturday, March 6, 2010

pre-something

ok,.,so.,.tomorrow´s my birthday and I had a full weekend of fun in my mind...didnt start that way, and Im actually tired as hell. as usual things are not going the way I wanted, and that is something that in my family just gets in our nerves. I cant stand things not going how I want them,., although this time, this time Im working my ass off to make an exception, dont want tomorrow to be a biter day.

for some reason today feels like a very hard, tough day, looks like I have to work hard to just get myself go through it. my horoscope says..,.,

"If you’re not careful, this could end up being one of the more difficult days that you’ll have to deal with. You’re likely to want to focus on your own personal needs and concerns. There are bound to be quite a few things going on in the outside world that will end up requiring plenty of your attention before the day is through. "

Im tired, just tired...28 shouldn't weight that much....

+-+-

and I didnt make it....

and I know so cause Im here stuck alone in my house, thinking on how can I get enough money to go get some beers and cigz., really thought this weekend was gonna be a blast, but no. anyway, planning to get some buzz and just forget which date is it. -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment