Monday, March 29, 2010

just being me on a bad day 6.6

just checking if it can be done from here,., ~.~

bad end for the weekend, I had a totally different script in my mind, but guess that now doesnt matter anymore.

woke up with the annoying leg pain, wish there were things that would not stress me as they do.

leaving things for the last minute probed one more time its not the way to go, definitely need to go back to my studying habits I had last year, I'd always felt I worked hard every single day but at least was not feeling this tired rigt before exams, I was able to go out, drink and just relax after the exams...

anyway, just want this day to be over soon, feeling really down and the pain its not bringing anything good to the table.

lots of thoughts been bouncing inside my head this weekend, nothing new, just things that have been there for a long time now, and again, something happens that wakes them up. Wish they would be gone for good, best thing Ive been able to do is to just keep them shut, but sometimes it doesnt seem to work. Guess that Im just tired right now, tired of not knowing exactly what Im doing. Im bouncing between thinking Im getting myself being better or just pretending everything its ok. hopefully Ill find out soon.

just being me on a bad day 6.6

 

No comments:

Post a Comment