I've heard people say before..., we were born alone, we will die alone. most of the times that has been said by people who for some reason are single again, guess a lame excuse but.. the point of that rant is... let me make up my point again.. so, I've asked myself before.. why do we all seek for that significant other in our lives?
which is the reason... which is the point of having or being that person in someone else's lives?
so I[d like to think the main reason would be to make that other person happy, to move that other person to be the best they can be, to help that person get his/her dreams,., now, I ask myself, what are you supposed to do when you realize you are not making that person happy, when you are not enhancing that person's life by any mean; when that person´s life seems to be just a habit and a constant flow of events..one after the other...same thing day after day,., hhmmmm, I might be taking things for granted, I might be taking things the wrong way.
No comments:
Post a Comment