so...10 days so far [maybe a lil more] ...and I can tell...they have been the worst days ever, I was supposed to wait till friday but last night I was freaking out so badly that I decided I will take care of this tomorrow..cant wait any longer. been trying to sell myself the idea everything will be ok and all the reasons why I KNOW everything will be fine but somehow I keep streesing, and stressing gets things worst and as it gets worst I stress even more and so on and so on..
my sleeping issues are getting worst, Im sleepy all day; falling sleep at my cube at all times, Im also sleepy at night but for some reason I cant sleep...I need my sleeping pills so bad and also to stop thinking so many useless things...
so many things to do tomorrow, mm...just wondering if I should be going through all this alone...just a thought...
No comments:
Post a Comment