Tuesday, June 23, 2009

trying to keep me alive

so..as im dying bored here ...and as I have nothing to do, my mind keeps on daydreaming and desperatly looking for ways to keep up alive and sane....Ive realize two things....

one...I was about to get my ass kicked out of here cause of email capture...and now, Im not gonna get fired cause of that, but cause of me sending customers to hell..:S

two..I closed my hi5 account and didnt realize I didnt save any of the journals I had there....[fuck! :( ] ...I dont quite remember the things I added there but, I found really interesting to go back to old things and just review them, read what was bouncing in my mind by that time...Ive found that really useful sometimes when I read things back; times Ive done that Ive realize either what was disturbing me back then was something really stupid or I realize I went through something really bad...and got over that :D

...any idea on how to get them back??? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment