and this coming weekend I have parciales...ask me if I have study...NOT!.. 3 out 5 of my classes are safe, good thing logic is one of them cause this last thing I just dont get it...Ive been looking for someone who can explain me but...well...and...mmm...

things are doing good...well...no...things are the same...[add rolling eyes here plz]..but Im just trying to see the bright side and hoping for the best to come. The kid hasnt been doing good at school and I will be changing him to another school in this coming months, we'll see if the change helps him, at least he will be with his cousins and Ill save a few bucks too, work...mm...at least I still have one, so that's good...I better dont think about the house cause, who knows what's gonna happen there, bright side....mmm....oO...mm...Ill think about it (+.+)...everything else...is good, weird cause Ive come to notice, I have develop some...skills...Ive never though I could have, keeping my mouth shut and learning how to keep somethings to myself seems to help to save world's peace...but still, sometimes I wonder if that's how things should be, but ...living is easy with eyes close...I mean...well..., if they dont wanna listen want I have to say....I better shut up, right....or not?
No comments:
Post a Comment