Sunday, March 1, 2009

gene, scissors........new look

no, the reason to keep scissors away from kids is not that they might get an eye out, is not that they will harm themselves, is not that they might harm someone else...NO!!! the reason is, they will get a haircut like this one....




yes...all you kids around the world....if you dont wanna look like this poor kid....you better ignore any lonely scissors you might find in your way. although, there´s nothing that can be done when you have the watching tv-im bored-i have nothing to do-how would I look if I cut my hair on my own gene... shame on me...so the kid decided to cut his hair, and he did it in such an awesome way, I mean, if u are going to do something, either u go all the way or you better dont do anything at all, so, he did....and this was the only way to fix it, he hates the look, so I hope this will be the last time we will have to see this....I hope......

1 comment: