ARENA 48.70 %
FMLN 51.29 %
99.38 % votes processed
this past weekend we had the presidential elections...after 20 years FMLN will be in charge.,., we’ll see how it goes, let's hope they'll do ok...that is above all..The most important thing. I always tend to do this complicated stuff in my mind, and I can't help to wonder...did ARENA pull out all this? I can’t help thinking on things that way...we are talking about a political group mostly built by business people...and business people know...your product might be a shit....but if it looks good...people would buy it....why...can somebody answer me plz...WHY ...WHAT...made them think that dude was gonna be able to convince people to vote for him...anybody who might have at least the smallest idea and can explain this to me will be highly appreciated cause in my head I just can't see absolutely no reason for this....anyway...
Gotta say...those business people did not disappointed me on that move they did....not proud..but that's what business people do...they go the extra mile and look beyond what's gonna be in their customers mind...yes...dudes...you read my mind..I was not going to vote for ARENA..It's totally unacceptable for me to choose such a person to represent my country, I want someone that at least will be able to speak in public...well...so they did this move...they knew people like me would go for the other options available...and they negotiated and got them out...all the other options gone...we had nowhere else to go...either let other people choose and have that responsibility in their backs, or choose...the best of the worst....this is my second presidential election...and I have never NEVER felt this disappointed of that people...I hope, as my filosofia teacher likes to think...that there's gonna be someone...in my generation who will be able to look for a presidential election to actually look for his/her country rather than just the money....
anyway....my friend Georgy boy..aka..cooooooookieeee....aka...naranjo....aka Jorge...is back, Im glad, he is a very good friend and Ive miss him all this time he has been away. Im glad to see him now, specially cause when he left he was not doing that good in some different aspects in his life, now, he is back here, with a girlfriend and also studying...Georgy boy, Im so proud of you, you have gone through some deep shit, but Im glad everything has turned out so good. you have showed me...no matter how bad things might look...there's always something better waiting for us ahead, we just need to wait and prepare ourselves to be the best we can...
just got a bad news today...a girl from my previous queue died recently...when things like this happen it always makes me wonder why life has to be so unexpected as it is...one day, you are here...next one...who knows....I mean, I know if everything was so predictable life would be completely boring but, at least, when you got the chance to know at least..let say..you have till tomorrow...you have the chance of saying all those important things you thought you'll have later to say them, or you would do those things you always procastinated for someday morning.....
In my case...I would tell my kid, all those things Im trying to keep in mind when he grows old...and as I would not be able to say it right now..I would record them...so he can see them when he gets older...when he gets his first broken heart...for his graduation...for his wedding...when his first kid's born....damn...now that I think about it, I really hope I wont miss all that...
No comments:
Post a Comment