Monday, March 9, 2009

::no matter how many times you try…its just not going to happen::

a few days back I received one of those rare calls at work that makes me wish all the customers were like that. cant actually remember what the issue was about but, shame on me, I extended the call as much as I could just to keep talking with that customer. thing is, he made a comment without knowing its a thought that's been bouncing in my head for quite a while, he said …well…he basically has two jobs, one, he said, its to pay his bills, and the other one, its what he is really passion about. basically, that's what I've been thinking from sometime now…how cool would be to work at something you really like…to work on something you are really passion about. so, I've been giving some thought on that and tried to come up with a list on what I think my passions are:

  1. music: I love music, at least listening to it, I cant play any instrument, and though some people say I can sing, I'm not that sure about it, haven't done it in front of a big crowd in quite a while [it was like 4 people back in college…ñe]
  2. cars: love drifting, guess I'm more into speed…cant drive gotta say..but that's something I'm planning to work in…really soon
  3. photography: haven't got the chance to get some pics lately, I actually go crazy when I get the chance to go out, which is rare, also the cam is about to die so I'm looking forward to get a nice one someday [morning :s]
  4. movies: I just LOVE to watch movies, I'm totally into that, I'm a total fan of Kevin Smith, and reading his blog just increased my desire of writing a script, cant think of a greater life than writing your thoughts, built an awesome story and get your friends working with you to bring it to life, watch how people get touched by it…its just…awesome…
  5. you…although I'm conscious I don't know you as I wish I would, and not sure if Ill ever have the chance [and knowing you as I think I do I wont ever have it, too bad]…its not an actual job…it wouldn't be a job at all..but couldn't help to add it here.. [due to some recent meetings and some misunderstandings that were clarify, this sound very inappropriate, I'm not gonna remove it, you told me once you didn't like me saying things and then regretting and hoping you haven't seen it, so…Ill just leave this how it is]

well….all that said…I've thought about all these and came out with a conclusion…I've been just way too lazy. cant help going back to those high school days, hearing all my classmates talking about what they were planning to study and all those life plans they had…not sure if all they accomplished their goals, I really hope they did, but then its when I realize how lost I am, been feeling like just floating in space, haven't find my actual purpose in life…shame on me…27 years old and I still feel like a teenager trying to find out what I'm supposed to do with my life.

anyway…this week´s artist of the week, its so far the best one of all, Craig David just rocks! found him the day of my birthday I was totally captured by the hit “just don't love you no more (I'm sorry), got to hear the complete album “The story goes” has really good songs; “let her go” // “unbelievable” // “hypnotic”…the story on how he named that song like that cause of his grandma touched me, guess cause of all these I'm going through….dang…the whole album rocks…just a few mixes that don't make justice to the song but…nobody is perfect…nothing cannot be deal with

…“let her go if you cant deal with the pain of a broken heart…just let her go” …so wise words, the actual context of the song implies such a pain, I hope Ill never EVER have to go through something like that…

and looking for some wisdom words…here´s Xayomi´s thought of the day….”some things are not meant to be….no matter how many times you try…they are just not going to happen…sometimes you just have to realize its time to let go…”

PS: ouh…an update I cant leave without posting…things with the kid are improving, cant tell we got them fixed, you never know with a 4 year old; “first adolescence” someone said…using “culture of love” so far we are proud and enjoying the fact he got no notes from school, we´ve been studying for his English class, and somehow, his hunger for knowledge has increased quite a bit, I'm amaze of all the knowledge and all the things he has accomplished so far, days like these makes me feel that everything is gonna be ok…updates later….

No comments:

Post a Comment