today is one of those days I really wish I could drive..just take the car and drive away…getting far away from the house…just go some where alone and shout…shout all this pain I have right now…
my leg is hurting like crazy…there are some days that feels like I cant stand it anymore, I don't even have the will to talk, people at the house get mad cause I don't even want to answer their questions, I get to at least let them now I'm in pain, but they don't seem to understand.,so the fact of them getting upset makes me feel even worst.,I understand I guess, definitely this pain gets the devil out of me, just hope it'll go away soon….I was thinking to get the sleeping pills cause that's the only way I have to sleep when the pain is here, but then the next day I have to pay the price at work…and that's not funny thing to do…so I'm still thinking on what the hell Ill do…
just feel the need to get away…..someday morning….
::Why don't you run over here and rescue me?
You could drive down in your car
Why don't we both take a ride and turn that key
We'll drive at sixty miles an hour:: new order//60 mph
No comments:
Post a Comment