Friday, March 27, 2009

I need a drink...

...no, I need to get drunk...no....to get wasted....

why things that should not hurt....are hurting me like this?

...I need a drink....

and again, everything is coming all together...reality is bitch-slapping me like crazy this week...

[and I need to get wasted...plz]

...and I shouldn´t care about what people do...I should just leave them do whatever they want, cause...it´s their life right? and they are living with no care about me, so...I should just give a fuck about them...

[...and I should be reading instead of thinking on the reasons why things are not going the way Id like them to be..]

...and at the end, I dont give a fuck, and it hurts, and I hate you cause you still hurt, and I hate you cause I know you are happy, and I hate me cause I´m glad you are happy...and I hate myself cause I still care on what the fuck you do...

..and I should read and I shouldnt be here and I dont want to be here and I dont want to go to parciales and I dont want to go to the wedding and I dont want to think.....

..........that´s what I want.....dont want to think....

No comments:

Post a Comment