and we got back from Montecristo last night, we were so dirty and tired, after checking my emails and eating something I went straight to take a bath, I felt like if I hadn't bath for weeks. water felt really good. the trip was really good, we went to a couple of rives and we stayed at a camp, it was really good cause it was a small house with beds and bathroom and kitchen and dining room…definitely not a regular camp jajja so new century camping jajaja…definitely we have to go again, I want to make that other trip, but Ill be exercising to get ready for that one, I know the 45 mins walks almost killed me jajaj I was seriously thinking on staying there, I couldn't walk no more, it was uphill from the rive back to the camp…damn it was so bad, but we have to go to el trifinio, its a 4 hours walk but its definitely worth it, the last time I went there was like…13 years ago…I hope I can still make it.
and now I'm waiting for my official vacations to start, hope Ill be able to do something, I get really bored staying at home all day. we´ll see how the planning goes, in the meantime I'm waiting for my baby, its supposed to come this Friday and I'm getting the wireless svc ready hopefully will be ready by that time.
No comments:
Post a Comment