cigz...3
coffee....3
and I finally got to see my movie....definitely was worth the wait, although gotta be honest, happened to me the same thing as with the dark knight,.,I was waiting that for so long and my expectations were so so high...that I spend the whole movie waiting for something more...but definitely was a good good movie,.,let´s hope FnF 5 will be up to the predecessors...my personal favorite ones....FnF 1, 3 and 4...and I keep saying it...I'm sooooo in love with the ford mustang..that´s my fav of all...got to see that awesome car doing some racing there...N-I-C-E..luv it! that car takes my breath away all the time jajaja
and got the so long waited call...my notebook is coming on tuesday aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww
finally...we will be just missing the other lil kid so we will be totally packed and ready :D nice...so happy, just waiting for the big kahuna to get the wireless thing done and we will be all set.
No comments:
Post a Comment