Saturday, April 4, 2009

mediocre??

most of the time, when I do my writing, I'm either drunk or upset or sad, today…today I'm pretty much tired, its been a tired week, in all senses.

I received the score of my test today, Lic, thank you so much! I know I totally do not deserve that 6, but guess that this is one of the times that been on time and to show up everyday makes it up.

as usual I'm doing my monthly review, the self-assessment that I usually do myself when things get like these. well, weird feeling I have right now, not sure if its cause of the tiredness or what, don't feel happy not sad, I'm just…here…pretty much…breathing….

I've been thinking on all this thing, classes, the job, the kid, the…life overall…I don't like it so far, I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm not actually complaining about it, cause, its a good one but…it could be better, I'm trying to focus on the positive, as Xiomy told me one day, just to live the moment, to enjoy what is being given and to stop thinking about the future as its gonna take care of it by itself, and I guess somehow she is right, I'm conscious that I've missed a lot cause I keep focusing on what´s next, on what´s gonna happen, on trying to know everything, but I was thinking….staying that way…just enjoying what´s being given to me…isn't that like…being..mediocre???

dunno….just know that there are some things that I wish them so badly and now….they don't feel that great, not that are not great, but I got the feeling I had to give up to things that were way much important for me that what I have now….and if I cant have it all, I rather go back…..will see how things go…peace out :P

No comments:

Post a Comment