coffee..............2
cigz...none..since friday :P
yesterday was such a crappy day, knowing I had so much work to do, but being so damn sleepy that I couldn't do a thing, couldn't sleep cause I had to watch out the kid, wanting night so bad to come but at the same time not cause of the big fight that I knew was coming.
at the end...there was no fight.. he knows what hurts me the most...
anyway, thanks to that, today, morning was fine, working in logica and sociedad, afternoon was bad, wanting him to leave, good thing he took the kids to choose the dog for my sis...
I'm so tired of this HW, and I'm not even close to finish, I also have to wait till they start working on it so they can help me with the parts I'm missing and that I don't know how to do them.
I've been working on this all afternoon, at this point I'm just procrastinating and just thinking something else, some images in my mind I don't need to have right now, good memories but they take me totally out of focus of what I'm trying to do.
the kid has a football game tomorrow, so Ill go watch him and then Ill go deliver my hw so it can get deliver later at the time the miss has specified jajaja
No comments:
Post a Comment