:: no matter what you do, you will always end up hurt……love waits, passion gives up::
I heard these today and I thought…is it true? I guess its human nature to try to keep themselves away from pain, its just natural survival instinct, but then, you think…is it worth to take the chance? just to let your self go, no matter what…no expectations set just the pure satisfaction of living the moment…
don't know…too complicated stuff for me I guess, all the questions Id like to ask to someone…someday Ill find the know-it-all that will give me all the answers I want…
“Love is passion, obsession, someone you can't live without. If you don't start with that, what are you going to end up with? Fall head over heels. I say find someone you can love like crazy and who'll love you the same way back. And how do you find him? Forget your head and listen to your heart. I'm not hearing any heart. Run the risk, if you get hurt, ybou'll come back. Because, the truth is there is no sense living your life without this. To make the journey and not fall deeply in love - well, you haven't lived a life at all. You have to try. Because if you haven't tried, you haven't lived.” William Parrish, meet Joe Black 1998
“I let someone in, and I had the time of my life.[…] And I say this from the deepest part of my heart. What are you waiting for? Erica Barry, something´s gotta give 2003
“I am nothing special; just a common man with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.” Noah, the notebook, 2004
and after all that crap supporting the theory of “take the chance // size the day” this is for me the most real thing I´ve heard in a movie…
“Well that's what we do, we fight... You tell me when I am being an arrogant son of a bitch and I tell you when you are a pain in the ass. Which you are, 99% of the time. I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings. You have like a 2 second rebound rate, then you're back doing the next pain-in-the-ass thing. [,.,]So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day. “
ok..enough crap for a day….
gotta go pay my taxes….
[the only certain thing in life…death and taxes…]
No comments:
Post a Comment