Friday, April 24, 2009

in pain// team meet // Evelynz bar

cigz....lost the count.....and still missing some...............
coffee.............1
tea......eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww


and this was supposed to be a good day....Im finally going on vacations and...so far it sucks...Im in pain again. ive been looking for my perfect pill but havent found it yet. at least we have availability...

update...12:47

so ..as I am una gran chillona as Shepe said....I went to get a shut, hoping it will relief the pain, but now Im in worst conditions as before..

fucking shut hurts....the pain is still there...I cant eat and my hands are shaking....tan chillona....

just hope Ill be ok for tonight, it will be a shame making so many arrangements to skip class for nothing.

update...1:06 am..
and this was supposed to be a good day....I'm finally going on vacations and...so far it sucks...I'm in pain again. I've been looking for my perfect pill but haven't found it yet. at least we have availability...
update...12:47
so ..as I am una gran chillona as Shepe said....I went to get a shut, hoping it will relief the pain, but now I'm in worst conditions as before..fucking shut hurts....the pain is still there...I cant eat and my hands are shaking....tan chillona....just hope Ill be ok for tonight, it will be a shame making so many arrangements to skip class for nothing.
update...1:06 am..
I'm at the team meeting...trying to get drunk...pain...still hurting like shit......someone said getting drunk will work...so far doesn't seem to be enough....we´ll see later...
Evelyn is in charge of the drinks........FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm just staying away of the bar jajajaja no shows from my end, want to have good memories from tonight :P posting later the highlights

..............................peace out .............................

No comments:

Post a Comment