Tuesday, April 21, 2009

::Dream-Priscilla Ahn::

cigz...3
coffee...1

today I had to go to the kidz school again...to hear the same complain as the last meeting. kid is not working, refuses to follow instructions and he is totally unable to stay sitting while working or having his meal,.,damn, he is not even allowed to have his break at the playground anymore; worst thing...he just DONT GIVE A FUCK about it,.,how am I supposed to help him? have no idea...

Been doing some google-ing about it, we are gonna start having few rules at the house, we´ll see if they work this time, but Im totally frustrated about, not actually about his behaviour but most of all cause of his IDGAF attitud.

work..worst than ever, Im getting really tired of these damn customers, but I really need the money so I´ll have to stick around for a while, till I find a really good option out there, so far its not easy out there, even people who had leave looking for something better are coming back, so definitely its not a good time to go out searching right now.

grandma still is doing really bad...not getting worst..but not improving, last saturday was really really fucked up but she´s holding on so that´s good. I totally admired that old lady, how she manage to raise her 6 kids will always be a mistery to me, I whish she would do a lil bit more talking so she can teach me something but, guess we run out of time now.

anyway...have tons of HW to do and no will to do them ( que raro yo..), at least the renta thing is done and the diploma thing seems to be at least worked around with no more issues, hate to go to the ministerio but..gotta do it

congrats to my friend...100 POSTS!!!!!...Ill cath you up soon :P jajajaja

No comments:

Post a Comment