I wonder what's the truth behind all this...most of the comments I see on facebook from my female friends are either upset or sad comments related to men...most of the male friends of mine, they all seem so relax, never getting any kind of complicated feeling for a woman.
so I was wondering, is it really that way?..they are just totally and completly insensitive, are all I-dont-give-a-flying-fuck type of person?? how come they manage to leave a side all the messy feelings and look so fresh, relax and happy? why we always have to be leaving for and around them? seems like some sort of gravitational force...always pulling into that direction...why if they are the ones that are supposed to be thinking about sex all the time we are the ones getting the whole stress when there's lack of it? at least that's the urban mith...so at the end...for real for real they just dont give a fuck, or they are really good at hiding things ....and why do we never get tired of giving a damn about an absent harted man? [ouh cielos ..I love to use music quotes!!] and why I keep posting about this?? sorry couz...you will have to learn the hard way ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment