been sick since sunday, leaving aside the pain and the annoyingness of the stomachache, the lack of coke and coffee is definitely the worst thing of all this. for some weird reason now that I cant drink it, seems like everybody around me has craves for some and are having coke all the time, I can even hear cans being open from the other side fo the floor [jajajaja] I had an terrible headache today, I feel like Im in dtox....I need coke like...NOOOOOWW!!!!
Ill go tomorrow morning to pick up my titulo (finally) and will go leave it at college (finally) cause I got the warning yesterday if I dont do it before monday I wont be able to study this next semester...sucks! good thing is that my boss was kind enough to get me the chance to miss a couple of hours at work. I just hope nobody there will start checking the reports in detail, cause my 2 hour lunches will be over :(
no news yet about the laptop thing, this has been so far the most frustrating experience ever, all that money there, and still paying for something I dont have is definitely really bad, I just hope everything will work out as we expect, the whole experience left me with some weird.."feelings" was really fucked up having my dad telling me every single day how stupid I was on buying on line and that I had lost my money, was even more fucked up having some other people trying their best to help me on figuring out a way to fix this. Its really weird how people change in time, we used to be so different, I knew I could always count on him, for everything no matter what...now...we hardly talk, and he is the last person Ill look for support ..cause I know I wont find any, that´s something my mom doesnt understand, how much she complains stating that she lost her kids the day she left home, its funny cause the one who loose was the one still in the house, I can certainly tell Im closer to my mom than to him, our relationship its really weird, cause we discuss a lot, I even feel like Im her mom, not the other way around, and even though she can be such a pain in the ass [which she totally is 99% of the time] I know I count on her.
just started to rain right now...Ill just go have some smoke and then will try to sleep if I can...been sleeping since I came back from work so Im totally awake right now, I guess I vent enough for today....will continue tomorrow...
No comments:
Post a Comment