the kid started his karate classes this week, he seems to like it but who knows, there´s no way for me to get a word out of that almost unexisting mouth. he looks so damn cute with the I dont know how is it call uniform, outfit, whatever...I just know he looks so handsome! all you bitches better stay away from my baby...he´ll be allowed to date till he gets married* :P
I was supposed to be looking for some therapist for him, Id like to give it a try with the karate only, he has so much energy inside, most of the kids after the class they fell asleep, as the lil pussies they are, my kid, comes home running to get all his toys to start getting the house upside down, if its not cause I literally put him to bed, he might never get some sleep.
Im trying to come up with some sort of schedule, guess getting his life a lil bit more organize would help him a lot, but damn, for me to do that requires me to be organize, and I am the most unorganized procrastinator person in the whole wide world; so definitely that puts me in a very hard position if we are talking about demanding results from the poor kiddo.
day was pretty much event-less; nothing worth to be told. I just realize it might be time for me to start working for real, its starting to notice and definitely we need to "get out of the radar". Im looking forward at least 2 years of mandatory work to get the bills paid.
I was hoping the kid was going to a different school next year, unfortunately that wont be possible, I feel very dissapointed but, Im trying to go back to basics, Ive always rather to think things happen for a reason, so I hope this is for good.
and as a bonus my horoscope...you had no idea what you were doing definitely, Im just gonna post it more as a bonus for me, dont wanna forget this ever....
***You may wish that you had more self-control today, but not because you might do anything you will regret. Instead, your problem now is about keeping your secrets hidden from others. Logical Mercury in demonstrative Leo wants you to tell someone the whole truth and nothing but the truth. But some things are better left unsaid and this could be a smart time for more discretion, not less.***
*quoting my favorite blogger
No comments:
Post a Comment