so...went to the hearing with the compramerica people, as expected they didnt show up; bastards, she said if they dont give me my money back before the second hearing or/and if they dont show up, my case will go to the collective sue they have against them, that process it could take up to 8 months for me to get my money back.
so I guess I better start thinking in a different way to get my laptop and stop taking in consideration that money at least not for a long time, that way Ill stress less more, I definitely dont need any more worriness at this point.
my mom seems to be doing a lil bit better, at least she´s looking for help. so that´s a huge step for her, sometimes I feel bad, cause now that she needs me so much Im not the listener I used to be, that´s one of the parts I had to give up when decided to lock my feelings in a safe place, when trying not to get hurt, you dont let your self feel but then there it goes the emphathy...it went to hell with everything else....anyway..just a thought
No comments:
Post a Comment