so as I was so damn sleepy yesterday, I fell asleep during my team meeting, when I got home as the kid was out with my mom, I went straight to bed...so at 9 that the kid came back home I was totally asleep...he got so worried, telling me he was going to take care of me, that I didnt have to move from the bed, he was gonna be doing everything for me, then he comes and say...
kid: mom, I dont want you to go to school or to go to work, I want you to be by my side all the time..
mom: baby I would love to do that but I have to go to work, there are bills to pay
kid: mom, but I will give you the money so you dont have to work
mom: and where will you get the money from?
kid: well, you see...Ill go to my grandparent's house...so Ill tell them Ill go to buy some cookies and candies and then Ill go back but I wont give them the change, ill keep it and give it to you
mom: but baby that's call stealing, and we do not do that, you have to give them the money back everytime they give you some to go to the store you have to give them the change ok?...that was nice but that money wont be enough though
kid: but mom...you'll see...I will go everyday ...
mom: :S
so that was my sweet lil kid trying to make me stop going to work, poor baby, he broke my heart once I asked him if he knew the thing I like the most in the world, and he answer...work...I got damn, he has it so wrong, but I understand how he feels, we dont spend time together, at least not enough, either Im working, or at the U or doing homeworks at home...
No comments:
Post a Comment