so we went to cafe miranda today, weird thing always happen to me, when I have huge expectations about something, not only doesnt happen, but it turns out to be the worst thing...let me make this with a lil bit of sense...
so...this weekend, I didnt have something specific in mind, but indeed I hoped it was gonna be a good weekend, friday turned out to be a weird senseless day so at night, I really really REALLY wanted to go out to have some beers, but, didnt know who to call to go out, then I thought fuck it! and started drinking here at the house, so as I was drinking and smoking alone, just sitting in my backyard, when I started feeling kinda tipsy decided to stop, but was too late, as soon as I stood up, my head started spinning and I realize how drunk I was...needless to say, by this time I had already burned my finger with the cig..how did that happened?? dont ask...I have no answer...so...I manage to go to bed, after almost falling right on top of my dad who had fell asleep watching tv..:S,.,.,next day, the kid woke me up at a decent time..and as I remembered friday night thought saturday was gonna be a hell but it actually turned out to be good...hangoveringly speaking, so still, waiting for something good to happen....saturday was....boring...really boring, day was so hot...and no hopes of going out at all...spent the night watching tv...my dad left us alone, that was messed up cause there was some kinda temblor around 4:30 am...and that scares me :$..anyway...manage to fall sleep again and today, got a call from one of my friends so we went to cafe miranda to have lunch, was fun, everytime we go there the kid manages to make people laugh there...he had a good time, so that´s good. we came back, had a lil problem at the house, my dad went to the beach so I got upset cause he decided to go the day I was not at the house, I got really pissed off cause Ive been begging him to go, so I felt really bad...but, anyway...that´s what happened this time, I really really hope this was gonna be a good weekend but turned out to be a really messed up one, so guess I wont hope anything for the next one...maybe something good will come along :P
No comments:
Post a Comment